Thursday, October 11, 2012

Inspiration


Inspiration has been on my mind a lot lately. All kinds of inspiration. Inspiration to be creative, to start a business, to write, to apply for jobs, to cook really great dinners, to go on exciting dates, to do the laundry. What inspires me? Where am I most inspired? When do I feel inspired? I have been trying to harness that inspiration to make myself as motivated and productive as possible. I came up with a list of things, places and moments. Some make sense, and some are random and not as logical. Hoping to continue to find outlets and resources for inspiration. 

In the shower.
Friends who blog.
Talking to passionate people.
Random acts of kindness.
Certain coffee shops.
Making lists.
Wind.
My brother.
Art.
Wine!
When I'm writing.
Walking aimlessly.
The food network.
My parents.
Drinking iced tea.


What inspires you??


2 comments:

  1. oh geez, nailed it! Wine is probably my number one motivator. Two glasses of some delicious cab sauv and I'm an inspired machine! Is this bad? I'd add running to the list for me for sure. There are moments on a run where I literally feel like I could take over the world. PS I blogged tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlin-No wonder we are friends...top of my list-wine, making lists, adventures...You INSPIRED ME to come up with a list of inspirations...Your blog always makes me smile in the best possible way. <3

    ReplyDelete