Monday, October 8, 2012

Over the Weekend

There was so much going on in the city this weekend; between air shows, street fairs, music festivals, and sporting events, it was difficult to decide what we wanted to do.

On Friday, I went to a really inspiring networking event for women entrepreneurs in the area. I was so intimidated and motivated by these women who have successfully started their own companies.

We watched the Fleet Show at Ghirardelli Square as a part of Fleet Week. It was incredible and I'm so glad we made time for it. We saw the Blue Angels, among many other impressive flight crews doing crazy fancy stuff in the air.

Yesterday, we packed up a cooler of drinks and snacks and spent the whole day at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival at Golden Gate Park. It was such a fun crowd and we heard some great music; it definitely made me feel like I was back in Colorado. 

Even while being fun-employed, Mondays are always a drag - especially after an eventful weekend. But I'll keep chugging along on these applications and things will sooner or later fall into place. They always strangely do. I hope everyone has a productive and pleasant start to the week!



1 comment:

  1. SOOO glad you guys went to Hardly Strictly! I heard it was amazing this year. What a super awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete