Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lately

Our neighborhood is fabulous. Since we've lived here, I think we've used public transportation only 3 or 4 times. It's insane how walkable this city is; I spend hours walking around every day, with no real destination. That's how I've found some of my favorite spots. Here are just a few shots I've taken lately (and a few old ones too) of Nob Hill and other parts on my trusty iPhone.



2 comments:

  1. Okay you totally take awesome photos. And I am totally inspired by your blogging. That's IT! I'm blogging again. Starting tomorrow. For SURE! Besides, I feel creepy reading all your updates and not giving any updates of my own! So thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yay!! I can't wait to start reading your blog again. And you have no idea how happy it makes me that you read mine!!

    ReplyDelete