Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Celebrating Zoosk Style

Saturday night was the much anticipated Zoosk Holiday Party. I had been hearing from Felix's coworkers how amazing the company holiday parties are for awhile, and I quickly learned what all the hype was about. It was at a beautiful, hip, and delicious restaurant in the Mission district, Foreign Cinema. We walked down a festive and decorated hallway covered with employee group pictures, candles, and inflatable hearts. We checked our coats, got a fun gift, and were greeted with champagne and amazing appetizers. There was a small live string band at the beginning, an adorable video/slideshow put together by the co-founders, open bars, amazing tapas around every corner, a photo booth, and lots of amazing people. I spent some great time with the people Felix spends every day with, got to know their significant others much better, and met new friends too.

I'm already excited for the next Zoosk event. Happy Wednesday, friends. Here are a few shots from the other night.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! So fun that it was on a Wednesday - way to break up the week in such an awesome way - yay Zoosk!!

    ReplyDelete