Now that I am a few weeks into my 26th year, I'm feeling especially wise (haha) and motivated and I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish in this next year. I've compiled a jumbled list of 26 goals, wishes, and things to remind myself of over the next year. Some really specific, some pretty broad, but all equally important. Hopefully by blogging about it, I can hold myself accountable!
Work really hard and have fun (in whatever job I eventually land). Make 5 new good friends. Drink more water. Do yoga regularly. Learn to knit a scarf. Swim at Muir Beach. Go to Alcatraz. Continue blogging frequently. Grow my skincare business, if only a little. Make fresh squeezed OJ. Volunteer somewhere new. Be patient. Plan a stellar second wedding/vow renewal. Make the bed every day. Drink good red wine. Feel in shape. Write letters. Take a lot of photos. Travel. Keep taking challenges in the kitchen. Be thoughtful. Meditate. Speak a lot of German. Surprise myself and force myself out of my comfort zone. Love hard. Be present.

No comments:
Post a Comment