Monday, November 5, 2012

Drake's Bay Oyster Farm

On Saturday, we spent the day at Drake's Bay with a big group of Zoosk friends. Even though I'm not a huge oyster fan (although I like them much more now), it was such a fun day full of sun, food, and drinks. We're already planning to take our family back over Thanksgiving.
We set up camp at a picnic table with a perfect view of the water. As a group, we went through 10 dozen oysters, along with burgers, sausages, beer, and wine. It was a beautiful Saturday - and we left Drake's Bay a little bit sun burnt, full, and happy.

And to top off a good day, our favorite friends from Napa (and their cute dog) came down to the city for dinner. I hope everyone had a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. oh LOVE it out there! I have another fantastic oyster place for you guys to try. It's BBQ oysters which I love way more!!

    ReplyDelete