'My heart is dancin', to a November tune. And I hope that you hear it, singing songs about you..'
This song (by The Avett Brothers) came on Pandora yesterday, so I thought it would be a perfect introduction to my first November post.
Although it may not look like much on paper, I feel like I accomplished a lot in October. I successfully blogged (almost) every weekday in the month (this is a big deal for me). We met a lot of new people, and made solid effort on our campaign to make friends. I've applied to jobs across the board and had some really competitive interviews. We've eaten a lot of really delicious food. And, we finally bought a lamp (Little victories!)
It blows my mind that November is already here. It really does. But I am also full of excitement for what this month will bring. Celebration of my 25th year. Family visits and Thanksgiving festivities. Half a year of marriage. Cooler weather.
I welcomed November by drinking tea at the park on the top of Nob Hill, reading and doing some job research. The sun was shining, dogs were playing and I could have been easily convinced it was the middle of Summer. I am definitely getting used to and loving the weather here.
Happy November to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment