Monday, November 12, 2012

Walk It Out

As much fun as it would be to write a post about this ridiculous DJ Unk song and soundtrack to my freshman year, this post is literally about walking it out.

Taking a walk is the most soothing and calming activity. When I was young, my dad used to carry me outside to the driveway and walk me around to calm me down after temper tantrums. And while I throw far fewer tantrums these days, (ha) taking a long walk at night still instantly soothes and relaxes me. Whether I'm upset, stressed out, or just tired after a long day, a nice walk can be so clarifying and relaxing. Lately, we've been taking walks at night to get frozen yogurt or to go see the Bay Bridge all lit up. And the air has been especially chilly lately, so spending 30 minutes outside at night time is even more refreshing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment