To honor National Sibling Day (which according to some Facebook friends, is today), I decided to dedicate today's post to my little brother. But after further research on my end, I realized that National Sibling Day happened on April 10th, and today is, in fact, Johnny Appleseed Day. I'm so thankful I chose to look it up, because the day could have been a complete failure without some celebration of the apple tree planting legend. And fyi, according to other non-reliabe internet sources, it's also National Pancake Day and Shamu the Whale Day.
But I figured I would write about my brother anyways, since he's doing some pretty awesome stuff right now.
He is currently in East Timor (a small country to the southeast of Indonesia), where he just finished filming a 6 day bike race, 'Tour de Timor.' His plans are flexible over the next few months, but according to the scarce emails we've gotten from him, he'll try to find some small film projects throughout the region and then take time to travel around Bali and possibly Australia.
Check out his amazing website! http://www.nomadicknight.com/
It showcases all of the incredible work he's done in the past as well as updates on what he's doing now.
He is so talented. I will always be envious of his passion and free-spirit.
I miss you Christopher! Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures when you get back! Stay safe.


No comments:
Post a Comment