Monday, September 24, 2012

Currently...

                                          Reading:
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - I remember when this book was published quite a few years ago, but I never got around to reading it. I finally finished the Hunger Games Trilogy over the weekend and didn't bring a back up book. I found The Glass Castle on my Grandma's book shelf and haven't been able to put it down.

And, I'm guilty of reading a few celebrity gossip magazines. The only time I buy/read them is when I'm traveling, so now I feel fully caught up on all the latest drama.



Happy about:
Getting to spend some time with 2 of my favorite girls this weekend!

Excited about:
Getting home to SF. I actually missed the cold, crisp weather during the muggy, 95 degree LA days. And I kind of miss my husband, too!

Loving:
This LA sunset we watched before dinner at The Grove shopping center.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment