Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Over the Weekend

Happy Tuesday evening! I'm slowly but surely adjusting to this whole having a full-time job thing. And it really helps that I'm enjoying what I'm doing and feeling super challenged. It feels really good to leave the office at the end of the day feeling accomplished and absolutely wiped out. I'm sitting in bed at the moment doing everything in my power to keep my eyes open and finish this blog post. 

Over the weekend, we took a few long walks, went to a goodbye party, had dinner with friends in North Beach, went to the farmer's market, addressed 'wedding' invitations, did laundry, made cookies, played lots of Balut, and slept in. Yesterday was my first Monday at work and it was long and full, but I ended the day with a girl's night of guilty pleasures: the Bachelor and wine.

If I didn't love this city enough already, this last weekend with all it's simplicity and normalcy won me over all over again. Cheers San Francisco. You make me feel so at home. 

Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment