Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dear January

Dear January,

I feel like you are usually a pretty tough month to get through. Between getting over new year expectations and just trying to adjust back to reality after holiday celebrations, I'm usually thrilled when you're over. But now that we are almost leaving you, I wanted to tell you that you were a gem this year. 

We started you with a week in the Alps, full of beautiful skiing and precious time with family. Then you presented me with an incredible job - thanks again for that, you really couldn't have timed that any better. You brought the most amazing 'winter' weather I've ever experienced, a trip to Tahoe, and a husband's birthday. You helped us make some big 'wedding' decisions, introduced us to some new friends, and allowed for plenty of city walks. February sure has some big shoes to fill. Until 2014, January!





No comments:

Post a Comment