Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Longest day in the history of my days

That title. I mean it. Today was insane. So incredibly insane. If I had energy to really go into detail about why it was so crazy, I would. But I don't. I will say that the day involved 4 meetings, a private phone call with our Founder (yikes!), drafting invitations, producing invite lists, running multiple queries, scheduling meetings, updating lists, starting Q1 budget reports, and responding to what felt like millions of emails. And that was just the first half of my day. 

I know I'm still in a period of transition and learning how to deal with a full work load, but today felt like it would never end. I was so busy, that I didn't even really have time to get stressed. And now I'm so happy to be home, with a fat glass of wine. And what is even crazier about all of this, is that I am eager to get to the office tomorrow to tackle some more in my to-do folder. I have some fun posts planned for the next few weeks, so I promise to stop whining about work soon (confession: it feels really good to be whining about a job again). Here are a few pictures from a nighttime walk Felix and I took last night. Happy, happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl! so awesome that you are so busy. it sounds like your job is really cool! can't wait to hear more about it - see you on saturday night in DENVER!

    ReplyDelete