It has been a crazy, long week. I am still learning so much at work and trying to find a balance and comfortable routine. I started training other staff members in our other regional offices (London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Melbourne) on stuff I learned just last week. It’s been a meeting/conference call-heavy week, which always makes the days feel longer because I feel like I get less done. But I’m still really enjoying it. Our company is going through a massive overhaul and restructuring right now so it’s a really cool time to be working here. My job description is shifting, but in the process, I am working on projects that lie with several different teams (i.e. Corporations, Individuals/Families, Foundations, Youth Engagement) in addition to the work with my team, Global Business Development. It’s been a whirlwind 3 weeks and now that I am fully immersed into my job, I feel like I finally have time to take a real deep breath…
And I wanted to say that I am so grateful for all of my family and friends who supported me during my ‘fun-employment.’ Thank you for always being so positive, reassuring and uplifting. It is so refreshing to have such an incredible support system who believes in me, even when I have major doubts in myself. So thank you to ALL OF YOU. It means the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment