Friday, June 8, 2012

Around here

There's been some major excitement around here lately. It's been an absolute whirlwind and an unforgettable few weeks. 

Felix and I got engaged on May 14th. He designed the most amazing ring and I couldn't have dreamed up a better proposal.
A day spent in the park writing our vows
We decided to elope in an intimate ceremony on May 18th and I officially became Mrs. Bernhoerster!


We headed off on a mini-moon for the weekend. We spent 3 incredible days at the St. Julien Hotel and Spa in Boulder, CO. We were wined, dined, and pampered our entire stay. It was the most amazing beginning to our marriage.

We began the fun but stressful task of choosing a venue for our 1-year vow renewal ceremony where we will celebrate with all of our friends and family in a more 'traditional' celebration. 

Today is the start of a VERY exciting weekend. My husband (yikes! not sure when that will start to sound normal) graduates with his MBA today, and we leave early tomorrow morning to watch my baby brother graduate college. It will be an exciting week of celebration. Fingers are permanently crossed over here as well - Felix has a couple of HUGE interviews coming up in the next few days.

Other than that though.. things have been pretty usual around these parts :)

Happy, happy June!


1 comment:

  1. I am just checking back in on blogging (I NEED to do it more) and saw this - you looked RADIANT and SO BEAUTIFUL - that dress, OH MY GOD - congratulations Kaitlin!! On engagement, marriage, everything - happiness ensues!! Many, many blessings on your new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete