Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Belated and 1 Year

Seemed like a fitting title to this post, as everything on this blog seems to be belated. I got to that point again where thinking about blogging became stressful and the more I put it off, the more daunting it seemed, since so much time kept passing. So I decided to blog about what was still fresh on my mind.

We booked a fairly last minute long weekend trip to Cabo to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. That sentence still feels so strange to say; I'm still getting over the excitement of calling Felix my husband. This last year was incredible, and the few days we spent in sunny Cabo was the perfect way to cap off a truly beautiful first year of marriage. We read in the sun, drank margaritas, played volleyball, snorkeled, and recapped on all the awesomeness of the last year - moving to a new city, new jobs, new friends, and lots of memories in between. We can't wait to continue the celebration with friends and family in August at our 'second wedding.' Cheers to marriage, Wednesdays, and being back on the blog, for now at least! And here are just a few photos from our trip last week.

1 comment:

  1. love that last one! can't wait for August! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete