What is the What by Dave Eggers - just finished!
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh - a friend recommended this one awhile ago and I finally got my hands on it and love it already!
I have a problem with reading several books at a time which, unfortunately, means sometimes I lose interest and focus and don't end up finishing some. But I am equally wrapped up in all of the above books right now, which is wonderful but time consuming.
Listening to:
Rachel Platten - famous for her song 1,000 Ships but all of her songs are catchy and fun
Nelo - if you haven't heard of them, check them out! They're a small band from Austin, TX and their music is unique and incredible
Planning:
A hopefully delicious Mother's Day brunch for Sunday
Watching:
Nip/Tuck - a little ashamed, but the whole series is on Netflix and Felix and I are addicted
hooray! glad you're reading language of flowers! let me know what you end up thinking!!
ReplyDelete